Help - FAQ
How much does it cost to join Uniquepedia
You can join Uniquepedia, add your profile and your artworks for free. You do not have to pay anything.
How much time does it take to create a profile
It only takes about a few minutes to add your profile to Uniquepedia. You need to upload your picture and add some info about yourself. You don't have to open any accounts or remember passwords. Just click a link "Join Uniquepedia for free" and fill out a short form.
How do you add your profile to Uniquepedia
- Click the link: "Join Uniquepedia for free"
- Add your profile photo
- Fill out the form. Make sure to use the English language to fill out the fields: city name, about you
- Click the link: Send form
The form will be submitted to Uniquepedia. Within 24 hrs you will receive an approval / confirmation email with a link that will allow you to add your artworks. Please do not delete this email as you will need it to add all your artworks.
How do you add your artwork to Uniquepedia
- Click the link: "Click here to add new arts and products" in the email you have received from Uniquepedia
- Add images of your artwork. You can add max 10 images for one artwork
- Fill out the form. Make sure to provide all important details about the artworks you are adding (artwork's title, size and weight, price in USD, artwork's detailed description). Make sure to use the English language
- Click the link: "Submit your artwork"
If you want to add another artwork, please repeat the above steps. Your artwork will be approved and live on Uniquepedia within 24 hrs.
How many artworks I can add to Uniquepedia
You can add unlimited number of artworks, as many as you want, making sure that you are adding them in the correct category.
How do you contact an artist regarding her/his artwork
- Click the link: "Acquire this artwork" under the specific artwork description
- Fill out the form
- Click the link: "Send a message"
- Your message will be sent to an artist who will contact you later directly